topbella

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Promoting and Marketing

I'm working hard now that the release for my book grows closer. It seems like yesterday, I received my acceptance letter and now I'm a little over forty days before people will finally read it and either like it or hate it. Can we say scary and exciting all at the same time? Anyway, let me give you some insight to my characters beauties that you will find in the land of Oz. The first book introduces us to Toto and Dorothy Gale. Time has passed since she was a little girl, and yet her life is going to get a whole lot stranger. Toto is a shapeshifter, desperately in love with Dorothy, but he dares not tell her his secret for fear of how she'll react.

I attached the link to my book and author page. Also, check out my new section: Character profiles here on the blog to learn more about the characters.

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile