topbella

Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to my world

Well hello there. I'm D. X. Luc, but please, call me D. This is my island where my mind unravels into a dark and twisted realm of sexy. I'm an erotic romance author and I love nothing more than a hot guy making a woman feel even hotter. Maybe it's his voice or the way he stares into her very soul. Which ever it is, it's guaranteed spicy with a capital S. So, my Delightful Darlings, sit back and take a drink. My cabana boys will be at your constant service. Whatever you want, you get.

Now onto business, I have my first book in the wonderful saga known as Down the Yellow Brick Road. The first installment is Finding Home. It should (fingers crossed) come out in early October. There is also an event link counting down the days. So exciting! I have also done my first of, hopefully many, interviews(Interview here) in my writing career.

So again, welcome to my island, please tell your friends and have them join us. I'm certain they will never want to leave. Isn't that right Kevin?


















0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile