topbella

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Updating blog a bit.

Hello Darlings!

I'm in the midst of adding links to my other pages. I also got my edits back yesterday for my book which I am diligently lazily working on. I'm so busy and getting easily distracted with pictures of hot men. It's all Gerard Butler's fault. It really is. After I'm done here, I will probably finally get back to work out smoothing the wrinkles and fixing the edits given for my readers' delight. I can't believe how quickly my release date is approaching. It seems like only yesterday I submitted my manuscript for Down the Yellow Brick Road: Finding Home.

I'm already working on the second installment of this sinfully sexy journey. Anyway, I'm finishing up here and then back to the grind. I do it all for you, my fans. And maybe a little for Gerard Butler. You know, in case he happens to read my book and want to come and show me how much he loved it!



1 Comments:

Steph said...

Oh yeah, love this guy! Thanks for sharing!



lonesunflower.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile