topbella

Saturday, September 10, 2011

You THINK that way?

I've got a naughty mind. This is something I know. In fact, it's something a lot of people know about me. Some like that I'm this way, while others, not so much. But either way, I am always thinking of ways for my characters to get it on. Recently, I let some close members of my family read my lovely, steamy, exciting sex scene and the response, though  not negative, was definitely not favorable. According to them, I shouldn't write that way. I shouldn't even THINK that way. And I asked, why not? Why shouldn't I? Lots of people do. Their response? You're a lady and ladies do not think that way.

Well I'll be! I didn't know this, but now that I do, it's good to know I'm no lady. I'm just a woman who loves to have a good time. I want all ladies to have a good time. Maybe before I came to adore sexuality and the pleasure that can be had with good sex, I would have felt ashamed of myself and listened to their old fashioned testaments. But not this time. It's time for a new generation of women. A group that is proud of their bodies, be them big or small, round or not. It 's time for acceptance that women are the superior sexual creatures and deserve to get the pleasure that was once thought to just be for men. I'm not a lady by any means. I'm a woman who is ready to have a fine time and write what women like me find sexy and exciting!

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile