topbella

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh so exciting! Debut and WIP

Happy Foreplay Day! That's my new term for Tuesdays since they come before Wednesday, or Hump Day. I'm getting very excited about my first book debuting Friday October 7th. I really hope you all enjoy it as well. I've been told that tomorrow, I'll have my free read up to kick off the countdown. Very exciting! I'll post links here and on my other pages, so stayed tuned tomorrow.

I'm also working on several WIP (works in progress) but one has been on my focus. It's a Christmas story that features a sexy nerd as our hero. I say nerds can be heroes too and Carl is definitely that. Another great feature of this story, that I've not seen much are that there are zombies in this book as well. I love zombies, I love zombie tales and why not have romance in with it. So look out for that. I'm almost done *wicked grin*.

So lets get ready to celebrate. I know I will be!

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile