topbella

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: Finding Home

He wanted her to use that lush mouth for other things. In a cool bedroom or on a breezy tropical beach! And he couldn't understand why she chose the current outfit. While he wore his hot fur, she sat clad in tiny denim shorts and a white tank top, her full, round breasts stretching the cotton fabric. He itched to shift, grab her up and take her someplace where he could ravish her to his heart’s content. Reluctantly turning his head away, Toto closed his eyes, and thought of Auntie Em's gigantic panties he saw hanging on a clothesline earlier.

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile