topbella

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: A Little Piece of Rainbow

Licking her lips, she grabbed him in her hands, looking him straight in the eyes, then took him into her mouth until her lips rested against the nest of black hair at the base.  Opening her throat, she accepted him fully as he arched his hips, then easing her way back up to the tip, she twirled her tongue around the engorged head, causing him to catch his breath before devouring him once more.  Within moments, she picked up a steady rhythm, and she felt a sense of power with each outcry of pleasure that escaped his lips.  She lost herself in the scent of him, the feel of his hardness between her lips and she wished she could have him that way forever.  So gone in her mind, she barely heard him calling out to her.

“Stieri!  Glinda, stop before I come!”


***NOTE: This is a free read on New Concepts Publishing website***

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile