topbella

Monday, December 12, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: Finding Home

In honor of my book entering the world of Amazon.com this six sentence Sunday will be from there.

Watching Dorothy bend and toss her meal's box into the small trashcan, he licked his lips at her ass and felt his entire body tighten. He felt the heat of his body trying to change and mentally shaking himself, he slowly gained control of his emotions and hormones. The animal of him didn't appreciate it and it took all he had to keep composed as he stared while she moved around. She wasn't a health nut, by any means, and yet her body still looked fit enough to eat. Toto especially admired the way her, would be loose, clothing hugged her voluptuous curves. Unbeknownst to her, he devoured her with his gaze.

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile