topbella

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: A Zombie Hunter's Holiday

 Remember, your nerdy, sexy friend just may be the one person who'll save you from a zombie outbreak. And he can help you with a few other things too! ;-)

A scream and crash down the hallway had Carl grabbing her hand and the
both of them rushing out while he shot the zombies that tried to attack
them. He was like a whole new man, a hero. Dear Lord, her best friend was a
zombie hunting, hero! They got out to the street and Raina saw that he
hadn't lie about the pandemic. People ran screaming while masses of
zombies harassed them. They barely made it to his truck alive with all the
craziness that was happening, but once they did, he wasted no time peeling
out and finding the back roads.


You can purchase my new book A Zombie Hunter's Holiday at New Concepts Publishing. Great holiday price of $2.50.

Buy Here

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile