topbella

Friday, January 13, 2012

Gettin' Freaky Friday: A darkness in us all

As any author would know, having multiple stories roaming around our heads is commonplace. For me, before I became more organized, I was working on several books. Even gotten a page into one. Titled The Huntsman's Daughter. It is the darkest thing I've written. Just that one page, and honestly, I can't wait to get it completed. It'll have to wait, however, until I'm finished with Diary of A Repairman. That being said, we all know, there's a bit of darkness in us all. Sinful, gritty, raunchy darkness. Even if we try to pretend that we don't have it. There is that mask of naughty kept for those nights (or days) when we put it on and paint the town sexy black! Below, I have a short snippet of the page forementioned. Just a little look inside.


“Mmm, little red, I have plans for you. And please, keep squirming, it makes me hard.”

Sydni tried to protest, but the man had placed a ring gag into her mouth, keeping it in the perfect 'O' for what he wanted. The room would have been dark, if not for the red light, which cast it in a sexy glow. Her senses were in heightened awareness, and behind her, the humming of a generator vibrated along with her awaiting pussy, which too was spread with a circular device, held with strings. She was open and ready for him and what he may have in store for her. Syndi didn't want to wriggle, didn't want to fight, yet the idea of him hard and doing what he desired made her do so. He had her in a sinful position, bent over a stool, her wrists tethered to her ankles, which were spread wide. There was no chance for escape and she knew, if she could, she wouldn't want her freedom. From the way his hand stroked down her spine and cupped her ass, told her he knew her feelings as well. He pulled his palm away, and she shook her bottom in desperation, then suddenly felt a cold, thick gel being slathered around her anus. A trail slid down until his coated finger sank into her exposed cunt. A moan rolled out.

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile