topbella

Friday, January 27, 2012

Gettin' Freaky Friday: Me, Myself, and I

Okay, before I get into this Friday's freaky deaky fun, I wanted to post that my second book A Zombie Hunter's Holiday received a great review from BDSM Book Reviews and got a spanking great 3.5 out of 5 paddles. I'm sure, in the future, there will be more to Raina and Carl's story. Just have to wait and see. If you want to check out the review, I will post the link but know that it contains some spoilers. So if you want to read it first, then see the review, it's still on sale at New Concepts Publishing for only $2.50.




Okay, now that that is done, I decided to do a final look into self stimulation. When I was taking one of my many human sexuality courses, I found the idea of enjoying oneself to be fascinating. And there are so many ways to get it done. The problem is, sometimes, getting to completion is done the same old, same old. I want to give a few tips on how to make that "me time" moment a bit more exciting. If time allows of course.


Step One: Sexual Tension

This is not only designated to a two person party. You alone can give yourself a steamy start to the day by teasing during the shower. Not to completion, oh no. Just enough to get your blood boiling.

Step Two: Keep it secret

Have you ever worn a pair of sexy thongs, feeling them rubbing and pinching your sensitive parts, but know that no one else knows you're wearing them? Makes you feel naughty right? Keeping your own personal secret adds to the allure of what you hope will be a fun night later on. Try it, you'll like it!

Step Three: Make it one for fun!

By the time you're alone, make the night all about you. Have dinner (your favorite) by candle light. End it with a decadent dessert. Chocolate is known for increasing the feel good hormones in the brain so have at it! I might have some tonight!

Then, dress up in a cute nightie. Maybe after a nice, hot, bubble bath. Break out some music to set the mood and just relax. The more relaxed the better the orgasm. And remember the number one rule when that climax hits: Breathe.


Follow these steps, modifying them for your own needs and you should not only have a great time with yourself, but you could later use them when with your partner. And the stress of the day will have disappeared. I bet you'll even get a great night's sleep!

So there you have it, my last post in regards to self pleasure. I wonder what next week will bring to the topic bus. And remember, you can look at the sexy pictures for added inspiration. Have a great and sexy weekend!



0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile