topbella

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gettin' Freaky Friday on Saturday (again): A little meat can go a long way (contains naughty pictures)

Yeah, Friday keeps getting away from me. But I promise, I have a great blog post for this late, snowy (for me anyway) Saturday. Something that I really enjoy discussing with anyone who is interested is the beauty and fun of sex toys. In particular, dildos, dongs, and vibrators (DDV). But how is a girl to know which is the best for what job. Well, I have spoken to many women and couples, as well as "experimented for research purposes" and feel I have a pretty good idea. Especially when the selections are so vast! So lets start!


Dildos

This toy is not a dong, but does come in a phallic shape. It is good for couples or alone time. Does not vibrate at all. Regardless, these can be a lot of fun if you get the right kind.





I've pretty much used glass ones and find they are the best. In fact, the greatest thing about them is that you can warm them up or cool them down for a very fun evening. Some are spiraled inside for a groovy effect, others has the ridge edge on the outside for a texture that would surely knock your socks off. A favorite of many is the curved ones as they are designed to peg the g spot (despite recent research that scientists still couldn't find it. Morons.)

The best part about dildos are the varieties that they come in. The silliest one I've seen is the cucumber, a dildo shaped like the age old joke that women without money or time to get to their toys, will use said vegetable to get their daily dose of vitamin O.  Here's a favorite of mine that I found. I might even buy it ;-)


Dongs

Dongs or realistics as they're usually called are sex toys that can be attached to straps, sex machines, and table tops. They often come with a suction base but can also be hollow inside for vibrating bullets or attaching to things. They can be very exciting and fulfilling *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Dongs come in all shapes and sizes. Widths, with hair, without. They're realistics for a reason but can also be a bit of a pain to clean. Unlike the dildos, which are sometime smooth or comes with some bumps and ridges, dongs are wrinkled with balls to boot. Also, depending on if your dong is latex or silicone, will make the difference in the type of lubricant you can use on your toy. The best part of dongs is that if you don't put the vibrating bullet in, or you find a waterproof one the realistic and join you in the tub or shower. Yippee!


Vibrators

Anyone who has used a vibrator know that they are the BEST. I love them, and so do most women. I am a vibrating bullet girl myself, but internal ones are great too. A fav, that's been mentioned on tv shows such as Sex and The City, would be the rabbit. I own this, not afraid to say it, and I recommend it to those that do not have such a lovely item in their calvary.

Vibrators come for more than vaginal and clitoral stimulation. They can be on toys for men and even anal stimulators. All of these are sure to give you the shakes and shivers and leave you breathless. I have seen some that are plug in, so you don't have to worry about batteries being wasted. I've seen those attached to generators. A classic is the wireless vibrator that can be placed in a woman's panties and ccontrolled by another party from a certain radius. How much fun would that be. I recently read they have them that can work overseas for those with partners in the military. Imagine walking in the grocery store or gabbing with the girls and suddenly falling over in sheer bliss! I know if I witnessed that, I'd be like, "I'll have what SHE'S having!" And then literally run to the nearest adult novelty shop to grab my orgasm in a remote.


Go out there and find the toy for you. Get all three or more if you want. I wouldn't blame you. Adding these items to any toy box is a sure way of making sure your nights, or even days are never without a bit of thrill!

2 Comments:

Avadonja said...

Wow. I just removed the pic titled glassdildo.jpg from my desktop. Too late, because my Mom had used my computer and compulsively had to click on it.

The bumpy glass one with the curled handle reminds me slightly of Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba. lol

Great post.

denthreekids said...

Wow! Now that I look at it, you're right it does! LOL. Your mom okay?

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile