topbella

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: I'm not a voyeur, I just like to watch!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but my favorite part of any book is when the male character masturbates. I love the idea of watching, being privy, to such an intimate act between a man and his five finger companion. I'm not sure when this happened or why for that reason. All I know, is that because of my naughty obsession with spanking of the monkey, beating the bed flute, and all the other terms for jerking off, I have to add it in my own writings. And add often do I!

This kind of ties into my last Friday post with sex toys, but more so discusses when you don't have anything to use. Just use the hand because well, it's free. And free is good for gettin' off. Now, I've imagined female masturbation, I think it's great. I sure other women can agree, but the male equivalent is positively amazing to all of my senses. I mean, men come with their own pogo stick, and they can play to their heart's content. Me? I want to be the fly on the wall, a very pervy fly that is. With hundreds of little binoculars to go with my many eyes and watch as a hot guy strokes it. Even now, I'm picturing this dark fantasy, the way he'd twitch his hips in tempo with his fist movements. Yummy yum.



Hey now, don't give me that look! You're thinking about it now too. I mean, a cock is a pretty powerful thing, when used correctly. So of course, when a guy is using it right, he needs to thank it for being so awesome. I wish I could watch it in slow motion. See that meaty hand linger at a swollen, red tip, dripping with anticipation. Mmmm. And when they finally blow! Hachi Machi!

Sorry, got a bit carried away there. No shame in it. Happens to the best of us right? But seriously, I want you to really think of the hottest masturbation scene you've read in any erotica and then ask yourself, why was it so yummy? Was it because the author wrote it so well, you could see it vividly in your raunchy mind? Maybe. Or was it that because you could envision it, you felt like a hidden viewer in the room, or shower, or office of said studly man while he groaned and came hard at the thought of a beautiful woman? Was that woman you? Could it be? Now's who's the voyeur? Go on, get your gear to watch and enjoy yourself. And don't worry.....



I won't tell! ;-)


1 Comments:

amybethinverness.com said...

*Whew*
Oh my...

Watching is under-rated. Humans are very visual creatures, and in some cases the visual stimulation can be almost as fulfilling as actual contact.

Since many of my stories are about group marriage, "watching" is a regular part of their relationship. In the first story, one wife is missing being able to just watch (Because she and one husband went on a lengthy business trip together)

Being a "fly on a wall" can be so arousing... but so can watching when your subject knows they have an appreciative audience!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile