topbella

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: New WIP. Touch of the Gods

So, if you remember, I mentioned that I was writing a new WIP titled Diary of a Repairman and how it's been going well. Well, the story and its plot has changed dramatically. For the better mind you, and so because of this, the title had to change as well. My wonderful new story, is now known as Touch of the Gods.

Now, without further ado, here are my six from this great story.


"His voice dropped lower and his gaze focused on my mouth, then lower to my breasts. As though he called to them, my nipples hardened, straining against the thin material of my shirt. I knew I was blushing from that point, because even my legs had turned a nice shade of pink. Maybe I did need to commit myself, because this instant attraction to hot guys was becoming unsettling. He inched closer and I couldn't help but inhale the masculinity of him. His body was a combination of cigar smoke and power."

1 Comments:

Veronica Scott said...

Wonder what will happen next LOL! Good description of how she's feeling all right - nice snippet!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile