topbella

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: WIP Touch of the Gods by D.X. Luc

Hey, don't get upset. Trust me when I say, my brother isn't worth it. I can take care of you.”

Maybe it was the electric sexuality that was his voice or my need to suddenly get revenge on my sister and neighbor, but I believed him. I felt rage, could taste the anger to the point that I wanted blood. I also experienced a higher awareness of my beginning arousal as his glided his hands over my curves. Already he was hard, precum sliding down my ass crack. In fact, I felt him prodding my rear entry with his fingers and when I tried to move away, he held me firm. My heart increased speed, and while I felt panic rising in my throat, I also savored the idea of what he had in mind.

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile