topbella

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Final Day of the 18 and over sexy blog hopping fun!

It's the last day of the 18 and over blog hop, please check day 1 for the linky list of others! Once I get comments on all the blog posts, I'll post the winners and will email each. For the items that need to be mailed, I'll let you know in the email! And winners of the books will get their ebook that day.

Okay, now that, that's out the way, final giveaway is this cool spider necklace. One winner with the best caption will get it!

____________________________________________________________

8 Comments:

Eva's Flowers said...

"Skateboard weight-lifting is so hard it makes my briefs fall down...who wants to come help me?"

Thanks so much for all the great man candy photos, I enjoyed them all!!

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Sherry said...

I stopped skateboarding to tell them they could kiss my butt and then showed it to them.
sstrode at scrtc dot com

Mel B said...

I don't remember what happened last night....I woke up with a skateboard and my undies almost off!

Mel
bournmelissa AT hotmail DOT com

sweety said...

"You see someone you like?? ;)"

Thanks for the international giveaway!!

GFC name - sweety

sweety225(at)rocketmail(dot)com

sweety said...

Sorry...typing error

caption:"You see something you like?? ;)"

Shadow said...

"I really know how to work it!"
Thank you for sharing and for the giveaway! :D
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Krysykat said...

'I'm sexy and I know it, the skateboard is to make me look badass.'

Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com

JesykaJames said...

"So... you wanna grind on these abbs?" *wink*


Hehe, but really, NICE ABBS!!!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile