topbella

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Now that it's gotten such an award, my book needs to come back!

I got a GREAT review for my first book Down the Yellow Brick Road: Finding Home, that gained it a recommended read award! Can we say I'm positively thrilled? This is my baby, my first book and I'm so glad that it's been well received for the most part. I only hope, that it'll come back to the shelves, as it was one of the casualties of the Paypal debacle. It has not come back on my publisher's site, Amazon, or Smashwords as of yet, but I'm glad to say, when it does, know that it's pretty darn good lol. And that's not just coming from me. Soon, I'll start working on the sequel, which will take an even more sexually charged, darker twist in this wonderful world of Oz. Toto and Dorothy will return. They're too hot to not! So check it out, my review with Kinky Book Reviews.


1 Comments:

Tina B said...

Congrats on the award! I look forward to reading it. :)

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile