topbella

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Sneak Peek of my WIP bookTouch of the Gods

Even in her dreams, he brings her nothing but pleasure.











Ise omorfi.” You are beautiful.

My eyes flew open, where they saw him, the mammoth of man who had somehow come alive and was in my room. I didn't think I had such a strong imagination! He shifted the toy, twirling it around until I quivered and yet, he wouldn't stop. Braced on his elbow, the grin on his lips was playful with a hint of mischief. I gasped, my breath catching in my throat after he pushed in deeper, then used his thumb to press down onto the swelled clit.

3 Comments:

Veronica Scott said...

Nope, not her imagination! Terrific, fun excerpt, very hot!

K.E. Saxon said...

Holy cow! Did I just step into an Anais Nin short story? Love your voice; very literary, yet the subject matter? Very EROTIC.

Alix Cameron said...

Great writing!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile