topbella

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Touch of the Gods

Ever wondered how it would feel to be kissed by a god?


Lost in his dominant power, it wasn't until the tip of his tongue ran against the upper bridge of my mouth, that I felt my orgasm building, desire vibrating along my spine. Repeatedly flicking along the bumpy ridges, I felt his cock grow larger, harder through his pants, my senses reeling, and our mouths remained locked as my moans grew in volume. I tried grinding against him, to speed up my release, but Hephaestus held me as still as the cold statue behind me. He pressed in more, alternating from licking along every nook and cranny, to sucking on my lips until they stung. Before long, my heart rate picked up, my body covered in perspiration, and it seemed that as he intensified his kiss, my entire body was set ablaze. He sighed into my mouth, his breath tickling erogenous zones that I didn't know existed until now, increasing the juice flowing from my pussy, which burned hotter than lava.


0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile