topbella

Monday, March 26, 2012

Winners!!! Of the 18 and over blog hopping fun we had!


I want to thank all who joined me and so many others for this fun blog hop. I enjoyed the comments and hope you all did too! So the part we've waited for. The winners.


Day 1 winners will receive a sexy magnet. The three winners are:

1. momma-"Excuse me but does this shirt make my cock look big?"
2.Eva Flowers-"Are there any bumps on my shirt?"
3. JessS-"So he was running late and forgot to put on pants. That's okay!"

Congrats to these winners! I'll email you separately for your information.


Day 2 winner receives a copy of A Zombie Hunter's Holiday. The winner is:

JesykaJames-"I'll show you mine... if you show me yours..."

You'll receive your ebook today! Congrats!


Day 3 winner receives a copy of Down the Yellow Brick Road: Finding Home. The winner is:

Mel B-"My doctor said that pilates helps, but I think I need a bigger ball."

You'll receive your ebook today! Congrats!

Day 4 winner gets the sexy spider necklace. The winner is:

Sherry-"I stopped skateboarding to tell them they could kiss my butt and then showed it to them."

Congrats! I'll email to get your information and send out your necklace.


Thanks again everyone who partcipated and congratulations to all!

1 Comments:

Tina B said...

Congrats to the winners!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile