topbella

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's that 7 challenge thing...yay...

I'm going to do this now, then I'll post my Thoughtful Thursday later.

So I got challenged to the Se7en Challenge and actually I was hoping someone would do it. I love these things!

So here is the deal. Go to page 7 or 77 of your manuscript. Go to the 7th line down then copy and paste the next 7 lines into your blog. Then tag 7 other people and ask them to do the same.

My 7 is from my completed manuscript Touch of the Gods: The Wager


Once “Himeros” appeared between Ares and Vanessa, I was sure he was dead on the spot. In fact, if the young god hadn't flashed her and himself out of the way, they would have both been goners, as his father blasted a god bolt from his hand. The spot in which they had stood was singed black with smoke spiraling from the center. My brother growled low in his throat, slowly stalking closer to my nephew like the dangerous predator he was. So far our strategy was not working out well.

“How dare you show your face here, boy. You have a death wish or something?”

“Uh, father, I know you have declared that you would kill me on sight, but I swear I come in peace.”

Honestly though, I have no seven to tag, so I'll just stop here. Look for my TT post later on!

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile