topbella

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games...AGAIN! And a XXX pic included!!



Yeah, so, I keep showing snippets to my WIP Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games, but please understand why. It's the second installment to Down the Yellow Brick Road: Finding Home, and my goal is to have it done by the third week of May. So here's another, and it's seven sentences...not six! I'm such a rebel!

Transfixed by the sight before her, Dorothy didn't realize Oestar came to stand behind her, placing the necklace around her neck. And it wasn't until his hand moved to gently squeeze her breast, warming them with tingles of delight, that her own moans slipped from her lips. His other hand rested on her hip, not moving, but still seared her where it touched. Toto had exchanged the flogger for a riding crop, each lash leaving a red line across Freeska's bottom. Her body was flushed with arousal, and Dorothy watched as her labia darkened and blossomed, glistening with her aromatic juices. Several more whacks to her trembling flesh, and he moved away, dropping the crop to switch it out for a....whip.

Floggers, and crops, and whips...oh my!

2 Comments:

S. J. Maylee said...

Oh my, so glad you are a rebel ;) I feel transported to the scene. Excellent snippet!!

momma said...

LOVE!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile