topbella

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Touch of the Gods: The Wager

 
Even, Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty has a cold side to her.















“Beautiful isn't it? I can give you that life.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, all you have to do is leave that hammer branded in the dirt and claim your life. One, you could never have with the Lame God Hephaestus.”

Those uttered words, pissed me off more than I thought was possible. Yes, she was stunning, with her sun gold hair, her fantastic body, tucked sensuously into her translucent gown, but under all of that, she was a bona fide fuckwit. There was no way I was going to risk it all for a life of materials, or in all reality, suffer at the hands of Hades, because of her cheap offer. She wasn't worth it, nor was the happiness she promised.

1 Comments:

S. J. Maylee said...

Smart.
A dangerous 6, I like it

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile