topbella

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sharing some great news on the new book front Touch of the Gods: The Wager

Touch of the Gods: The Wager has been out for a little over two weeks now and so far it has received six 5 star reviews. That's right. SIX!!

I'm beyond thrilled. Proud and stunned at the same time.

Another thing to get excited about is my upcoming Touch of the Gods virtual tour. I got the schedule and as the dates get closer I'll post them. The banner is super sexy.



If you want, add this banner to your own blog so that others can join in with the fun. I'll be giving away some great prizes during these stops.

And hey, get your copy of Touch of the Gods: The Wager. Sexy Greek gods, erotic scenes, and chocolate pizza. Not to mention humor, action, love, lust and revenge. It's a story of the ages!

Get your copy of Touch of the Gods: The Wager here!

2 Comments:

Savannah Chase said...

Huge congrats, this is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you..

D. X. Luc said...

Thanks so much Savannah! I'm realy happy too!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile