topbella

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Touch of the Gods: The Wager


Wouldn't you like him to be your new neighbor?











He had to be over seven feet tall and he filled it out just right. His arms were as thick as a tree, veined and bulging with muscles that I didn't know existed in the human body.

I wasn't small by any means, but with his large hands, working man hands my Dad would say, he could grab hold of me with room to spare. Licking my lips, I let my gaze roam over him, like he was a big slice of apple pie, from his powerful jean encased thighs, to the heavy mountain that was his groin. I'm not ashamed to say, my gaze I lingered there.

After several seconds of ogling, I moved back up and noticed his breathing had changed.


*********


Purchase Touch of the Gods: The Wager today on Amazon.

Only $1.99

3 Comments:

S. J. Maylee said...

Oh, D.X., very nice, the words and the pic. Fantastic way to start a Sunday :)

Rosanna Leo said...

DX...that sounds delicious...better than apple pie! :)

D. X. Luc said...

Yes indeed. It is a great way to start Sunday S. J.

Apple pie is mighty jealous of such a fine specimen.

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile