topbella

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: I'm EVERYWHERE!!! Check out the links and stop by to see me!

Hello all. As many of you know, I have a new release that came out on Sunday. My sexy hot novel Touch of the Gods: The Wager. It's receving good reception that makes my heart sing. I've been going everywhere I can to get more people to it, so they can see what the buzz is all about!

This weekend 5/11/12 through 5/13/12, my book will be free on Amazon Kindle for Mother's Day. After that, it'll be once again the great price of $1.99! That's a full novel for half the price. 

Below I'm going to list the places you can find me.

Ella Jade's Thursday Teaser segment

Kevin Rau's Author spotlight

The Romance Studio (TRS) Release Party

Skhye Moncrief's blog spot!

2 Comments:

Viktoria Bruce said...

Yay! Going to check it out :-)

*New follower*

Vix @ http://ttoria.blogspot.com

D. X. Luc said...

Welcome to the Island! Grab a drink and enjoy the fun!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile