topbella

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

They love me, they really love me! I receive the Liebster Award Nomination!

It would seem an lovely friend of mine Author Rosanna Leo has nominated me for the Liester Award. I'm truly honored.




What is the Liebster Blog award, you say? This is an award given to blogs that have less than 200 followers. It's a way of generating some love and traffic for smaller bloggers. Now for the rules:


1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves


2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and then give 11 questions for those you tag.


3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post (I couldn't do this, but if you can then, yay!)


4. Let them know you've tagged them.


5. No tag backs.




11 facts about me:


1. I fall asleep when getting a tattoo


2. I have several nephews and nieces who are older than I am


3. I'm deathly scared of horses because I fear they'll eat me


4. I owned a tarantula


5. In high school, I went through a goth phase


6. I hate chocolate


7. I also hate ice cream


8. I drink 150 oz. of water a day


9. My daughter's birthday is the day before mine after being born two weeks early


10. I have many piercings. One is below the belt


11. I can still do a split




My questions for those I've tagged:




1) Aside from what you're doing, what is your dream career?
Sex therapist. I have my degree in psychology with a concentration in human sexuality.



2) Who is your fave literary hero ever?
I love the old man from The Old Man and the Sea.



3) If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Greece. I've always wanted to go.



4) What is your favorite drink?
Anything with tequila in it.



5) Who inspires you most?
My children. They remind me not to sweat the small stuff.



6) Cat or dog person?
Both and I have both lol.



7) If a vampire offered you eternal life, would you say yes or no?
I would say no as I can't imagine watching my loved ones leave me.



8) Which paranormal creature would make the best mate for you?
A were creature. I love animals and sexy hunks.



9) Who's your favorite movie actor?
I love Patrick Stewart. He's so hot!



10) If you had to pick either Italian or Chinese food, which would you pick?
Chinese food all the way!



11) Would you ever consider plastic surgery? 
I used to. I wanted boobs a long time ago, but three kids later, now I have them in full force LOL.
My Eleven nominations:
Beth's Wild and Crazy Reviews

Tracey H. Kitts
Savannah Chase

Tracy St. John
Joanne Cattell
My 11 Questions for those tagged
1. If you could be a color, what would it be?
2. What's your favorite flavor? Salty or Sweet?
3. What is your spirit animal?
4. Where would you love to travel?
5. What would your dream home look like?
6. The most embarrassing moment in your life?
7. What constitutes a good kiss?
8.  What's your favorite eye color?
9. What's the first thing you look at on a man?
10. Does size really matter?
11. What's your happy place?

1 Comments:

Savannah Chase said...

Thank you for the nomination..I love all the facts about you. You are one funky chick.

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile