topbella

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Toto and Dorothy is returning ya'll and this time, he's got a flogger!!

So, first off let's have a 'Yippee' and a 'Hooray' for some great news.

*drumroll*

I've just signed and mailed off the contract for the second installment of Down the Yellow Brick Road and I couldn't be more thrilled.

This one is darker, grittier, and raunchier than the first as Toto matures into the role he was destined for. Dorothy learns to grow from submitting to the man she has come to love. And there are some new characters that will just knock your socks off!

So prepare to be amazed, raise your floggers, whips or whatevers and celebrate with me!!

Yippee!!!


3 Comments:

S. J. Maylee said...

Waves a flogger :) congrats

Savannah Chase said...

I'm snapping my whip for you..Huge congrats on the new contract. So happy for you.

Sandra Bunino said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on the contract, girl!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile