topbella

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day Blog H0p W*I*N*N*E*R!!




I want to thank all who participated in the 4th of July blog hop. I had a great time seeing the entries for my contest and gaining more lovelies to join my island of raunchy, wicked fun! Enjoy the cabana boys who are here to serve you and all your needs.



There's one right now!!
So, now for the moment we've been waiting for. The winner for a copy of my recent book Touch of the Gods: The Wager AND trading cards with candy ;-)


The winner of the Independence Day blog hop is.....God of Chaos and Laughter. I think we could always use those from time to time. I know in my daily life I live them! Congrats and I'll email you.

Thanks again everyone. I had a great time and hope you all did too!

1 Comments:

Savannah Chase said...

Congrats to the winner.

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile