topbella

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

New cover reveal for Touch of the Gods: The Wager!!! Check it out!

So, I loved my first cover for Touch of the Gods: The Wager, but I have to say, I'm really hyped about the newest one made for my book. Both are very sexy but this new one really depicts my characters in a more erotic way. I'm quite pleased and decided to share with my fans the new look for the first book in the Touch of the Gods trilogy.



P. S. Check out the awesome trailer made for this book as well. Along with the teaser trailer for my upcoming book, a continuation of the Down the Yellow Brick Road saga, Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games.



5 Comments:

Savannah Chase said...

I love the new cover and those trailers look fantastic. I can't wait for the new book. So happy for you.

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you hon! I can't wait for it to come out as well!

Rosanna Leo said...

Ooh, smexy!

Wicked Leanore said...

Awesome, Just awesome. xxxooo's

Bonnie Bliss said...

Now that is a HOT cover. Love the female on that cover! YUM!

bonnie

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile