topbella

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: D. X. Luc is in the Independence Day Blog H0p so see my six for Touch of the Gods: The Wager and join in the fun!

I'm joining many great authors for the Independence Day Blog Hop and will be giving away a choice of either pdf or kindle copy of my recent release, which has nine 5 star reviews on Amazon, Touch of the Gods: The Wager as well as matching Trading Cards with candy to one lucky winner!

Below I'll have the rules for entering the contest.



So lets see what Six I have for  you all!






The veins in his arms pulsed and throbbed, while the sweat coating his body made the white t-shirt cling to him provocatively, with every hard indentation outlined.

I couldn't seem to get enough of looking at him. Eye candy didn't even begin to describe what this immortal man brought to the table. Fanning my suddenly heated body, I tried using my imaginary Jedi mind tricks to convince him to remove the shirt, so I could see the tawny expanse of his skin. My mouth salivated, while wetness dripped from my pussy to settle in the middle of my panties.

“Vanessa, I know you're there. Even if I hadn't sensed you when you first entered the room, the sweet smell of your succulent pussy would have given you away. Come here.”



Want to see more? Enter through the form below. Don't forget to join my blog as well! If you don't win, you can pick up a copy of Touch of the Gods: The Wager on Amazon in both Kindle and paperback!

Touch of the Gods: The Wager Kindle Link

Touch of the Gods: The Wager Paperback Link



Thanks for coming out and enjoying my six as well as hanging out during this awesome blog hop. This contest will be ongoing from July 1st-4th! I'll pick the winner on July 5th. Make sure to enter your information in both boxes and join my crazy and sexy island!

Also, check out the list below to see what other authors are giving out! They're all amazing and the prizes are totally awesome!

 Click here to see other authors and their great prizes they have to offer! http://thebloghopspot.com/event-page/

5 Comments:

S. J. Maylee said...

So much to love in this 6 including an attempt at a Jedi mind trick. Cant blame her for trying. hot 6!! Another 5-star is coming your way, I just need to write it up :D

Savannah Chase said...

You know I want more..Loved the 6... I've got this book just need to sit and read it...

Rosanna Leo said...

Great stuff, DX, as always!

D. X. Luc said...

Thanks everyone! I find it hard to get the perfect 6 from this book lol. They're all so good!

Carin said...

Happy 4th of July!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile