topbella

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Summer's Break



Gordon Summer's break is positively hedonsitic!




His cum began to rise up and he knew the time had arrived.

Yessss!

Or no, as his explosion of ecstasy was abruptly halted by a cage of sorts being clasped around his cock. Looking down, he saw that Mrs. Dickerman had applied a device with four silver cock rings all attached by a leather strap at their tops. Summer was good and confined. The lone part of him still free was the broad head of his penis and from the gleam in her eyes, he knew she had something devious planned for him.

2 Comments:

Tory Michaels said...

Good heavens. I've never seen a picture like that, though I've heard of them. Thanks for including it! Nice six. :)

Veronica Scott said...

"Something devious planned"... O_o! Very intriguing six!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile