topbella

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Touch of the Gods~The Wager

In honor of my upcoming blog tour I decided to do a six sentence from one of my most favorite books (that I wrote) to get things started!!

http://www.fionadruce.com/2012/07/12/join-in-the-fun/





Already, he was hard while precum slid down my ass crack. In fact, I felt him prodding my rear entry with his fingers and when I tried to move away, he held me firm. My heartbeat increased its speed, while I felt panic rising in my throat. I also savored the idea of what he had in mind.

Tentatively, I looked over my shoulder at him, and I could’ve sworn I felt the sting of little teeth nipping my back. I quickly glanced down at his dragon tattoo, but it sat in the same place. 

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile