topbella

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gettin' Freaky Friday: Dahlia DeWinters sizzles the island with her book The Wisest Maiden






Blurb:
 Betrayed by his first wife, King Toridesh gives his new brides no
chance to deceive him.  After he marries a virgin of his choosing and
consummates the marriage, he has them killed.

As an only child, Issalia has been sheltered by her parents in an

attempt to shield her from their king’s murderous intent.  When her
mother falls ill, Issalia refuses to allow their market-stall be
closed for the day, knowing this one day of income stands between them
and poverty.
 While in disguise, the king spies the lovely Issalia in the
marketplace and takes her as his next bride. Will Issalia
succumb to the fate of the virgin brides before her, or will she be
able to break the king’s curse?



Excerpt:
“Dearest King Toridesh.” She kept her voice low and sweet, punctuating her sentences with a sensuous slide of her tongue against his earlobe, toying with his earring. “My maiden entrance is small and delicate, too delicate to handle your royal phallus. I fear you would split me in two.” She pressed her lips against his hot, sweaty neck. “It is much too big, King Toridesh. I am afraid.”

As she spoke, he settled into a slow sensuous rhythm, using the friction of her hands to bring him closer to climax.

“The last thing I wish to do is hurt you, my Issalia. My only desire is to bring you pleasure.”

Issa took one of the king’s hands and placed it on her bare breast, encouraging him to knead and pinch the hard peak. Bolts of pleasure darted through her body, setting her mind reeling. Desire anew bloomed between her thighs and she shifted them against each other to give herself some relief even as she endeavored to bring Toridesh to climax.

He plunged his hand between her sticky inner thighs and toyed with her damp curls, his fingers seeking the deeper heat within. “You are ready for me, Issalia,” he exhaled against her skin. “As I am ready for you.”

Faint with desire, her body burning under his touch, Issalia realized she had to do something quickly or else she would allow Toridesh to take her, right now. As it was, she could barely remain standing, her knees shook so. She shifted position, angling her body away from his fumbling yet expert fingers.

She stroked faster until Toridesh panted against her neck, each pull on his flesh eliciting a tortured groan from his throat. His hands still rested against her breast and between her thighs but passion and wine had rendered him near helpless. One final press and he climaxed, moaning against her neck and spilling over her hands, hot and sticky.



Buy Links:



2 Comments:

Dahlia said...

Hi D.X. Thank you for hosting me today!

D

Delphina said...

Thanks! I added this to my tbr

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile