topbella

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday and a few more for Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games by D. X. Luc


He massaged them building up on the pressure until he was practically squeezing them. The dull pain didn't bother her as she would have thought and by the time T moved to tug at the nipples Dorothy nearly came on the spot. He resumed massaging them with shifts from rough to soft playing havoc on her sensory system before stopping to cup her breasts like a bustier would.

“Reason one why you're my perfection. These stunning breasts and how they fit my hands just right. I could play with them day and night without ever growing tired.” To drive the point home, Toto pinched the nipples between his fingers and twisted them until she groaned.

He dropped his hands down her body outlining her curves and dips. “Reason number two. You aren't a starving girl but a real woman with real meat. I could nibble on you forever and never crave another.”

4 Comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

I LOVE Toto. He's delicious :)

D. X. Luc said...

Toto does have some sinful qualities about him. He just keeps getting naughtier and naughtier!

S. J. Maylee said...

Toto has wicked hands, how lovely

valloryv said...

Oooh, that was good!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile