topbella

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games by D. X. Luc


Let's continue our countdown until the release of the next installment of the Down the Yellow Brick Road saga, shall we?
 
Dorothy comes face to fang with a very cat like man. Who is this new stranger in the world of Oz?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Frozen she stared up at the muscled blond as he closed the distance between her and the weapon. His amber eyes were stunning while his cat like pupils skeeved her out. Dorothy wondered if he was something similar to Freeska but somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that wasn't the case.

He snarled then, a warning to back up and not make any sudden movements. She did, especially when she saw the long, thick fangs that were his canines. Where was Toto and why hadn't he come to save her yet?

3 Comments:

Brenda said...

Wow--excellent six! EXCELLENT!

Ashlynne Laynne said...

Yeah, where the hell is Toto?

katsmeow said...

Very cool! Of course, for some crazy reason, my crazy brain suddenly wondered if he was a distant relation to the cowardly lion or maybe the "adult version" of the Cheshire cat, though I know that character normally belongs in Wonderland.

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile