topbella

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: A pizza that'll make you horny, baby! Yeah!

I'm not sure about you, but I love pizza. I also enjoy a bit of sweets now and again.

Now, I'm actually not a big fan of chocolate. Never have been, until I learned about a yum dessert...chocolate pizza. And we all know chocolate is an aphrodisiac so, not only can you enjoy a sinful treat, it'll make ya horny too baby!!

 
 
 
 
What you'll need
 
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
           
1/2 cup shortening
 
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
 
1/2 cup white sugar
 
2 eggs    
   
1 teaspoon baking powder  
 
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips   
 
2 tablespoons shortening   
 
2 tablespoons water

 
 
 
How to make it
 
Melt 1 cup chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup shortening in a double boiler; cool. Stir in flour, sugar, eggs, and baking powder with fork. Spread crust evenly onto a well greased pizza pan.
               
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Cool.
Combine 3/4 cup chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons shortening, and water. Melt in a doubler boiler. Stir until smooth. Spread glaze evenly over cooled chocolate crust. Decorate as desired with candies



And it is ready! I love this recipe and hope you all do too. And for more chocolate pizza, check it out in my book Touch of the Gods: The Wager.



















Kindle format
Paperback


*Photos and recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com

1 Comments:

katsmeow said...

You know, back in the '90's I was on a message board where pizza was code for sex. Things like sausage and pepperoni and thin and thick crust took on a new meaning. LOL! Your pizza recipe looks like it could induce some serious pizza making! ;-)

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile