topbella

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Woohoo!! I'm on a best seller's list? This is my thank you!

Hello!

I know I've been slacking on my blogging duties, but I promise, I'm not abadoning my darling fans. I've just been swamped in my little writing cave here on the island. I've even shooed away the cabana boys to get to work. I'm working hard on getting more great stories out to the world, to my readers and future readers.

But I'm writing this particular post because, well, I'm STOKED!! I found out today that Touch of the Gods: The Wager is in the top 100 best sellers on Amazon's Erotica list. That's something that has never happened for me before. It's quite the feeling but I couldn't have gotten it there on my own. An author is merely the crazy person who is seen in front. But we have those in the background that are the true heroes, I believe, for taking our nutty ideas and turning them into a work of art. This is my thank you to them.

So, thank you Bonnie a.k.a Wicked Wowza Leanore. You saw something in my story, in me, that many didn't. My fear that the world wasn't ready for a book based on Greek mythology was put at ease because of your words and guidance.

As my editor, you cleaned up the rough edges and took a rock of coal, then turned it into a diamond. That truly what you did for Touch of the Gods. You made it shine. I can't really find any other words for the things you've done even after that other than a big, fat, THANK YOU!!








My next thank you goes to my friends. You know, a lot of my friends are authors and even when they are busy being tortured by their own manuscripts, they took the time out to help me with blog tours, promoting my book, and just being in my corner. They really pushed me, in a good way, to be myself and not worry about the haters when they came by.

They know who they are and the ones who aren't authors? Well, they stuck by and supported me by actually buying my book and telling their friends. They gave me honest feedback which was the best thing of all. They helped make Touch of the Gods what it is. And what is it? Well with 13 ratings on Amazon with an average of 5 stars and in the top 100 best sellers, they made it magic for all that read it.



What you all are!
Finally, and of course never the least I have to thank my fans, the readers. Your love and support has been the wall to support the house built by us all. The house of my dream as an author with a now best selling book. You have no idea how much you've helped me grow to believe in all that I do because you held faith in me.

From the reviews, to the word of mouth, you my dears, made Touch of the Gods a success that I couldn't have imagined to happen. And because of that, my other books both old and newly published are also being recognized more. That's because of all of YOU!! So free drinks for a week here at the island for all that you've done. I can never, ever thank you enough.



Touch of the Gods: The Wager thanks you too. Let's keep it on the best seller's list if we can! Spread the word, tell whoever is willing to listen. I couldn't have gotten here without any of you!


Paperback link: http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Gods-The-Wager-Volume/dp/147762242X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

Kindle link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wager-TOUCH-GODS-ebook/dp/B0080S7PS4/ref=tmm_kin_title_0

18 Comments:

Savannah Chase said...

You know I will always be there to support you and kick your butt when things are not so peachy..I'm thrilled and blessed to have you as a friend. Huge congrats girl. You so deserve it with your amazing book.

S. J. Maylee said...

Congratulations!! ((hugs)) :D You do deserve it.

Sheri Fredricks said...

Congratulations on hitting the top 100 list! Wow...so awesome.

E. B. Walters said...

Congrats!!! I followed your blog from Triberr and I'm happy I did. Way to go. Can't wait to try your book

Fiona Druce said...

I am so proud of you!! *LOVES* <3 <3

Rosanna Leo said...

This news freaking rocks!!! You go girl. This is just fabulous and so well deserved. Rock on.

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

D. X. Luc said...

Welcome to the island and thank you!

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

Sofia said...

Great News D.. Sending great wishes and awesome vibes your way. you're moving on up! moving on up!<3

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

Jamallah Bergman said...

I am so happy for you my friend....such great news to hear about being in the Top 100 best sellers list. I know you are completely on cloud 9 and you deserve it hon. Congrats!

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

E.B. Black said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

D. X. Luc said...

Thank you!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile