topbella

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games

First I want to share the news that my new book Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games has released!! So grab your copy and enjoy these six sentences from the sexy book!

Buy link: http://store.newconceptspublishing.com/d.-x.-luc/down-the-yellow-brick-road-mind-games/


 
 
Little flame, come and bend over my lap. Time to start your own lessons.” Oestar's voice was laced with both power and lust. A heady mixture to say the least.

Dorothy looked to Freeska but got no reaction to his command. She had come to respect the woman and didn't want to upset her.

“Dorothy! Here. Now.”

She sucked in air hoping that it would give her courage before obeying his order. Oestar had pushed out his chair enough for Dorothy to lay her torso and stomach over his legs.

2 Comments:

Corinne Davies said...

Someone's about to get a red bum and love it ;)

S. J. Maylee said...

You just had to end there didn't you ;) you're terrible, lol. Fab 6.

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile