topbella

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Some new releases to heat up your Kindle!

Hi all, I know there's been posts here and there about my books, but with me out of town at the moment, I wanted to just place them again for those that haven't seen them. They're so hot. One (Touch of the Gods: The Wager) even boasts a whopping 15 reviews on Amazon all averaging 5 stars!

Both releases are reasonably priced for your pleasure. Check them out today and tell your friends!!



When love and war make a little wager, what could possibly go wrong?

I am Hephaestus. God of inventions, blacksmiths, and volcanoes. Sounds like I'm awesome right? Well, I'm not. In fact, I'm the loser of Olympus and a new bachelor to boot. Living the single life is great until a decade passed. Honestly if my divorce from the Goddess of Love wasn't bad enough, I am still being rejected by the other women of my home.

Because of an incessant need to make me a pawn in his game, my brother, Ares convinces Eros to make a little bet. A wager that puts my lack of love life to the test. Sent to Earth, I'm skeptical, when suddenly I lose myself in the sensual scent and beauty of the full bodied Vanessa. She is my everything, my perfection.

Sadly, from a single caress upon her silky flesh, I sent our lives into a downward spiral of hell. To save her, I must get beyond my demons of the past. And to save me, she will have to decide if I'm worth giving up everything for.

Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wager-TOUCH-GODS-ebook/dp/B0080S7PS4/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Gods-The-Wager-Volume/dp/147762242X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0





The heat is on with two short erotic stories to leave you sweating and aching.

Spring Cleaning
Join Leanore as she explores all the excitement that can be had when the organization bug hits. For this editor, spring cleaning takes on a new level of naughty play that leaves her wanting more. And her game is heightened with the voyeuristic assistance of a sexy, sinful neighbor.

Summer's Break
While his friends are enjoying their time at the beach, Gordon Summer is stuck volunteering for extra credit with his horrible boss. Lucky for him, this young college student's lunch break becomes a lesson of submission. His teacher....the boss's hot, cougar wife.


Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Shots-ebook/dp/B008SNT3FE/ref=la_B006KYWFGW_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347053512&sr=1-2

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile