topbella

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Who's gonna be gettin' kinky?! I'll tell you who below!....

First off,

I want to thank every single person who came to comment and join the Alpha blog hop. It's been awhile since I've participated in one so this was a lot of fun. I am glad to have so many new fans to join my naughty little island and look forward to getting more sexy books out to you. Check out my blog to see all the books I have available!


Now for the fun part. Announcing the winner of the Kinky Prize Pack!

-Neon vibe
-autographed paddle
-variety warming lubes
-fuzzy handcuffs....keychain! ;-D


 
Someone's going to have a lot of fun!

And the winner is........


JOLENE ALLCOCK!!!!!

She wrote, "Would so love to win the kinky prize pack! I love Alpha males in all their domineering and take charge attitude *swoon* :) Thanks for the great giveaway and chance to win"


Congrats to you Jolene and thanks all again to those who joined me and so many others. 


Spanks a lot and happy reading!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile