topbella

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting Freaky Friday: Wendy Ely Confesses her naughty new book Confessions





Blurb:

Can Chelsea and Jordan find their child, and rediscover each other?

When Chelsea Montgomery vanished eleven years ago, her hometown thought she’d been abducted. In truth, she'd given up the daughter she'd secretly had with Jordan Case.

Now he confronts her to help find the child. With a little girl's fate hanging in the balance, will the uneasy partnership -- stained by the past -- transform into something else?


Excerpt:

“Oh, cut the crap. I know you better than that, Chels.”
Okay, here we go again with the radar. “Yeah, right. You haven’t been around me for ten years.”
“But I still know you. Nothing you say can change that, so quit your lying and tell me what’s on your mind.”
She had to lie or she would end up upstairs naked underneath his bulky tanned body. “Nothing. I’m reading.”
“Put the book down.”
“Hold on. This is an interesting part,” she said. As if she had comprehended a single word she had read. She couldn’t even think straight with his hands kneading her flesh. She could feel them working their way up to the edge of her bikini bottoms.
“Come on,” he urged.
His fingers play with the hem of the bottoms. The more his hands explored her body, the more distracted she became. “Nope,” she replied with a shake of her head. Her eyes continued to stay on the page even though her mind was totally on him. If she looked up, she would turn to putty in his hands.
“I want you to swim with me.”
“You do not,” she said. “You want to make love.”
His laugh sounded smooth like satin against her ears. “And you don’t?”
She held the book up higher, hoping to block the view of his face. “I’d rather read.”
“I don’t believe you. Tell me the last sentence you read?”
“What reason have I given you to not believe me?” She flipped the page in her book.
“ Your nipples are hard.” He ran his finger over one.
Heat rose to her cheeks. “It’s cold.”
“There’s nothing wrong with hard nipples, Chels. The problem is, you’re denying me being the cause of those hard nipples.” He reached up and took the book out of her hand. It landed with a thump on the cement next to the pool.
She opened her mouth to protest, but closed it before any sound escaped. A magnetic force drew her to him. Before she knew it, her arms were wrapped around his shoulders and she leaned forward until her lips met his. The pain from the cut shot through her face.
She flinched back. “I forgot about my lip.”
Blurb: Can Chelsea and Jordan find their child, and rediscover each other?
When Chelsea Montgomery vanished eleven years ago, her hometown thought she’d been abducted. In truth, she'd given up the daughter she'd secretly had with Jordan Case.
Now he confronts her to help find the child. With a little girl's fate hanging in the balance, will the uneasy partnership -- stained by the past -- transform into something else?


Buy link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A3FVT84/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile