topbella

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sexy Man Monday: John Quinlan is in my.....blog post!!!

So, I do love sexy mens. Who doesn't right? Well, I invited the wonderful and most decadent male model John Quinlan to the island and we've been having some serious fun the past few days.

Lots of pictures taken indeed and for my guests, I'm going to be posting a picture or maybe two sometimes of the lovely, sexy man. EVERY MONDAY!!! Isn't that just awesome?


Anyway, big thanks to John for being such a good sport and hope he stays on my island for more fun. We have a naked limbo contest coming up in the afternoon!



I caught him jogging down our nature trail and snapped this one!

4 Comments:

Jamallah Bergman said...

I am loving this....can't wait for more!

Sheri Fredricks said...

Holy Smokes! John's body looks incredible!! *fans self*

D. X. Luc said...

You should have seen him during naked limbo!!

Angel Payne said...

Thanks. You've rendered me incapable of thinking for the rest of the day. *grin*

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile