topbella

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sexy Picture of the Week: There's a party up in here so take off all John's clothes!

Oh man,

The weekend is over and it's Monday. But you all know I'm good for starting your week off right! John has finished unpacking and is officially moved into the main house on the Island. To celebrate, we decided to have a beach party where the cabana boys and Island girls served cocktails and lovely meals for the guests.

As usual, things got a little crazy and somehow John lost his clothes. Silly John! Anyway, being the good sport that he is, I got to get a couple of pictures to show off of all the fun we had.

Coming to the party

*grins*

1 Comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

Hehehe - I saw your post in the Tribe and HAD to come over! Nice, D.X.!!

John - you're looking as HOT as ever!!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile