topbella

Friday, January 25, 2013

Gettin' Freaky Friday: Shameless Whoring of Myself. Yeah baby, you know you want some.

I'm having a GREAT week and it's Friday now, so you know I'm happy. But there are two major reasons as for why I'm super stoked today.


Reason number:


There is now a newly edited, new cover art, SPECIAL EDITION with author note version of Touch of the Gods: The Wager in Print!!! Came out today and I couldn't be happier.






The second great thing that happened for me today?

Well, I had submitted my book (one above) for review they the TBR Pile and received the review today.

A wonderful 4 out of 5 stars!! A recommended read too! And the best part of this review? There's a contest giving away a copy of the ebook! If you want to enter for a chance to win, follow the link  below.

So a big thank you to my fans, my lovely editor Bonnie, and those who support me. And also thank you to TBR pile for taking the time to read and review my book. I greatly appreciate it!

Link to review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2013/01/contestthe-wagerby-dx-luc.html

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile