topbella

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games by D. X. Luc

I have to say it's been awhile since I've done a SSS. I've missed it. So for this day, I will post from my newest release, Down the Yellow Brick Road: Mind Games.

This book is the second part of the Down the Yellow Brick Road series.


The tight confines of the bag did little to stop him, his fingers lingering above her pubic bone.
Walking along the middle seam he tapped along her pubic bone, his powers manifesting miniature electro-shocks to her clitoris.

“Mmmm, ahhhh, Toto, please stop teasing me!” She cried.


But he wanted more from her. His inner beast craved bending her to his will.


“Submit to me, Dorothy. Open to me.”


Lost in her arousal, she obeyed.




photo credit: Corie Howell via photopin cc


Purchase here: http://www.amazon.com/Down-Yellow-Brick-Road-ebook/dp/B009J2K9TW/ref=la_B006KYWFGW_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358658888&sr=1-2

4 Comments:

Sheri Fredricks said...

Dorothy and Toto...such a remarkable couple! This is on my TBR list.

D. X. Luc said...

Oh they are something special indeed. Hope you enjoy it!

S. J. Maylee said...

I've missed you on Six Sunday. I'm so happy to see you did another. Love this line ->His inner beast craved bending her to his will.<- Yum!

D. X. Luc said...

I'm glad I'm bringing them back. Especially now that I'm working on new stories. And besides, who doesn't love them so Toto?

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile