topbella

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Touch of the Gods: The Wager by D. X. Luc

What's cooler than a centaur? A centaur rocking an interesting tattoo!






Gulping in a refreshing breath, I half turned and signaled to the bartender, a young, muscular centaur.
He cantered over to me while cleaning a glass with his rag, and I struggled to keep from gawking at his tattoo, the drawing being a very effeminate hero character, wearing nothing more than hot pink speedos. If that wasn't bad enough, the extra buff man was holding a phallic shaped unicorn horn that was spewing out what might have been milk—let’s hope it was milk.

“Hey there! Glad you could join us, my lord. I'm Abrax. Whatcha' having tonight?” He spoke with a soothing voice and had a friendly face. Top that off with his doe brown eyes and you'd easily spill your life's sadness to him.

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile