topbella

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: A Zombie Hunter's Holiday by D. X. Luc

Sheesh, it feels like this week went by really fast. Stay tuned because on the 13th I have a blog hop I'm part of. It'll be tons of fun!







Now onto my six for a book I haven't talked about in awhile. In fact it's my second book I wrote.

A Zombie Hunter's Holiday



“Hold on. I'm coming.”

When Raina opened the door, she figured she'd see either another girl from
work, dropping off more gifts, or her grandmother. She even had her fake
grin in place, but it faltered when she came face to chest with her tall,
glasses-wearing friend and it shocked her to her core. His arms were braced
on the door frame and he practically bore through her with his stare. His
white-blond curls brushed along his forehead and slightly concealed his eyes,
but she still felt their heat. In fact, his whole demeanor warmed her up and
the fire he stirred pooled low in her pussy.

2 Comments:

Brenda said...

I now have this book on my need to read list. It sounds awesome.

D. X. Luc said...

Aww thanks Brenda! I had a lot of fun writing. I'll be posting my free reads this week and one is part of this book.

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile