topbella

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday: Touch of the Gods: The Wager


I imagined how it would feel to be the shirt wrapped around the heavy, sexy bulk that was his muscles. The need to be claimed by him, the stirrings of arousal I had pushed down and hidden roared to life so quickly, it made me dizzy. Hiding behind a pillar, just so I could be close to him, without being seen, I was able to study his profile which was remarkable.

 He was truly an artwork of perfection. The veins in his arms pulsed and throbbed, while the sweat coating his body made the white t-shirt cling to him provocatively, with every hard indentation outlined.

 I couldn't seem to get enough of looking at him.



Where to find Touch of the Gods: The Wager by D. X. Luc

Ebook (Kindle): http://www.amazon.com/The-Wager-TOUCH-GODS-ebook/dp/B0080S7PS4/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_1_6KGZ


Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/The-Wager-Touch-Gods-Volume/dp/1482068311/ref=tmm_pap_title_1

0 Comments:

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile