topbella

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sexy Pictures of the Week: John Quinlan says Mondays are clothing optional!

Oh it's been awhile since I've done some sexiness for my Mondays. Stupid life getting in the way. Well, luckily our sexy resident of the Island, John Quinlan was gracious enough to check out the clothing optional beach we have here and got some pictures to show us all. Isn't he the gosh darn sweetest?

And when I say sweetest, I mean he's probably the most decadently lickable man there is. Nom nom!

Anywho....enjoy these photos and have a great Monday ;)








Photos courtesy of the man himself John Quinlan! Thanks a bunch for these hon.

3 Comments:

D. X. Luc said...

testing

Sheri Fredricks said...

Your website has changed since the last time I was here! LOVE the pic *giggles*.

John is very naughty to let you take his pic while in the tub. Bad boy, John! DX, you need to spank him. Hehehe I'll watch.

Wicked Leanore said...

Looking good there, John Q! Hot Shower anyone? And give me that towel, dammit! (chuckle) Great spot... DX!

About Me

My Photo
D. X. Luc
I'm a mother of four. I'm a writer, wife, and sexy to my core. Sinfully unrestrained.
View my complete profile